This Page

has been moved to new address

Recipe Testers Wanted

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: Recipe Testers Wanted

Monday, June 20, 2011

 

Recipe Testers Wanted

I’m excited to announce that I recently signed on to do a new vegan slow-cooker cookbook. It will contain over 150 brand new recipes along with about 50 revised/updated recipes from my previous slow-cooker book, Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker that I wrote back in 2003.

A new cookbook means that I will need about a dozen dedicated and enthusiastic recipe testers who would like to volunteer their time and talents to test recipes. Here’s the criteria to be a recipe tester for this book. You should:

• own one or more slow cookers or “crock pots” (please list quart size and brand)
• enjoy cooking with a variety of vegan ingredients
• be detail-oriented and good at following recipes (previous testing experience a plus)
• agree to provide a critique of each recipe tested (ability to provide photos of tested recipes a plus)
• be willing to test 15 to 20 recipes between August 1 and November 1

If this sounds like you, and you’d like to help me out by testing recipes, please e-mail me at robin@globalvegankitchen.com and tell me why you’d make a great recipe tester. Be sure to include the brand and quart size of your slow cooker(s) and mention if you’ve tested recipes before, as well as if you can take photos of the recipes you test.

If you are chosen to be a tester, I'll e-mail you with the news! I know there are lots of great testers out there, so let me hear from you no later than July 6th, so I have time to go through all the e-mails -- I know it will be a tough decision.

In return for their help, those who test more than 15 recipes will receive a copy of the book, and I’ll also thank every recipe tester on the Acknowledgments page. So, if you enjoy using a slow cooker and want to be considered to help with recipe testing, please let me know.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]