This Page

has been moved to new address

Changing the World One Recipe at a Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: Changing the World One Recipe at a Time

Sunday, January 13, 2008

 

Changing the World One Recipe at a Time

Today is the first day of the rest of my blog. It’s great to have another way to connect with everyone who enjoys great vegan food. I plan to post my own insights, news, helpful tips on vegan cooking, and food photos as well. I won’t be able to resist posting photos of my cats from time to time.

Having written 17 vegan and vegetarian cookbooks, I’ve always enjoyed answering questions from readers about the recipes in my books and vegan and vegetarian cooking in general. I hope to continue to do that through this blog.

But, first, some news... As the New Year dawns, I’m happy to announce the recent publication of my newest book, Vegan Fire & Spice: 200 Sultry and Savory Global Recipes. This book isn’t just for vegan chile-heads either – there are lots of full-flavored recipes from around the world that anyone can enjoy. Best of all, you can adjust your own heat level, making them hot or not. I hope you’ll check it out.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Great looking site. Love the recipes. Keep them coming.
 
Great blog! I love your Vegan Planet book and just had an entire adventure involving your awesome Pumpkin Rum Couscous cake! You can read all about it here. The recipe is fantastic and will definitely become a regular in my house. I want to do a bit of experimenting to see if I can make something similar, only with quinoa instead. Thanks!
 
I'm happy to know there is another fan of my couscous cake! I love to make them with different fruits -- chck out my January 16 blog post for a recipe and photo of Apricot Pineapple Couscous Cake. I love the idea of using different grains. Millet works great for this. I hope your experiment with quinoa works out. I'm on my way over to your site now to check out your experience with the Pumpkin Rum Couscous cake. Thanks for letting me know!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]