This Page

has been moved to new address

Enter the VegCooking.com 'Fire & Spice' Contest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: Enter the VegCooking.com 'Fire & Spice' Contest

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

 

Enter the VegCooking.com 'Fire & Spice' Contest

I was so pleased to learn that Vegcooking.com is having a "Vegan Fire & Spice Cookbook Contest." Enter the contest to win the Grand Prize -- a set of three of my cookbooks: Vegan Fire & Spice, Vegetarian Meat & Potatoes, and the Proggy Award-winning (all vegan) Quick-Fix Vegetarian. Two runners-up will each receive a copy of Vegan Fire & Spice. It's easy to enter – here's the link: Vegan Fire & Spice Cookbook Contest

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Thank you so much for posting that link! I have Quick-Fix, but I've been dying to get my hands on the other 2. :)
 
I just entered and I have my fingers crossed!!!
 
I've already got two of those but they'd make good birthday and holiday gifts.
 
oh cool!
I will definitely enter - and hopefully I will win!! Those 3 cookbooks are ALL on my list of desired books...

what a coup that would be!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]