This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheap Thrills

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: Cheap Thrills

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

 

Cheap Thrills

After two years of hard work, I’m thrilled that my new cookbook, 1,000 Vegan Recipes is finally in the capable hands of my publisher. It comes out later this year — I don’t know the publication date yet, but I’ll keep you posted. Containing 1,000 recipes, this book will be nothing less than a historic event — the largest collection of vegan recipes ever in one volume!


Now that I’ve completed that daunting but enjoyable project, I have turned much of my efforts to my next pride and joy: Vegan on the Cheap. I think everyone will agree that the time for this book has come. With the economy in a slump and everyone looking for ways to save money, I’m excited to be working on a cookbook devoted to recipes and ideas for eating cheaply (and well). I’ve just finished the first draft of Vegan on the Cheap, and the recipe testing begins soon. I don’t know the publication date of this book either, but I’ll let you know when I do. In the meantime, you’re sure to be seeing some tester photos in the coming months.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I'm totally thrilled to try some of the recipes in this book! I hope you got my email :)
 
Cheap Vegan is definitely up my alley (especially now!) Will you need recipe testers? I'll gladly volunteer!
 
I cannot wait for your next book. I love all of your books that I have here.

The Cheap Vegan sounds like a great book! I cannot wait for the pictures.
 
Cheap vegan, yes! It always seems like a vegan diet should be the cheapest, since meat and dairy are expensive, but I find it so hard to stick to my grocery budget while eating vegan.
 
Hi! I recently got a copy of Vegan Planet and I just wanted to tell you that I love that book! I'm a new vegan and I've never been a good cook so I never did it much. But your book is so easy to follow, even I can't mess up the recipes!

Vegan on the Cheap sounds like it will be great too. Thanks!!
 
That *is* a wonderful idea! That'd help out the new veg*ns (hi,my name is Jessica) very much. We're just filling up the pantry with the 'staples' :) $$$ :)
 
Congratulations!

Can't wait to see the book when it comes out.

Also interested in volunteering as a recipe tester for Cheap Vegan. :)
 
Good luck with your new book. Just discovered your blog and I'm lovin' it!
 
I love "Vegan Planet" - it is my "go-to" cookbook for most meals, and it was one of the tools that finally allowed me to become fully vegan 1 year ago. As a teacher, I am very interested in the Cheap Vegan book, and I would love to volunteer to be a recipe tester.
 
ahhh i can barely wait!
 
Aimee, Jennconspiracy, and Ms L-P:
Thanks for your interest in testing recipes for this book, but I already have enough testers working on it. Maybe next time?

I appreciate all the great comments and enthusiasm for Vegan on the Cheap.
 
I cannot wait! Vegan Planet is basically my Bible. I have never gotten a bad review from friends or family when I use it to cook!
 
Will this book include nutrition information, i.e.
" 400 calories per cup" etc?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]