This Page

has been moved to new address

A Thank You and a Clarification

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: A Thank You and a Clarification

Saturday, January 17, 2009

 

A Thank You and a Clarification

In my excitement to announce Gary’s pick for the contest winner, I signed off before I had a chance to say: Thank you! I am overwhelmed by the wonderful comments and good wishes you’ve sent my way. I am truly grateful for all your kind words about my blog, my cookbooks, and my new website. It all means so much to me. I look forward to another great year of blogging right here on my Vegan Planet blog.

Now for a clarification: This blog will remain my blog — it’s not going anywhere! It is only my website that has changed to www.globalvegankitchen.com.

We have dear friends visiting this weekend and I’ve been cooking up a storm. I’ll try to remember to take some photos and post about the food next week.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I hope that you had a great weekend with your friends. :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]