This Page

has been moved to new address

Call for Testers Ends Tonight

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: Call for Testers Ends Tonight

Friday, October 22, 2010

 

Call for Testers Ends Tonight

It’s been raining recipe testers! Honestly, I am so overwhelmed (as well as happy, thrilled, amazed, and astonished) at the tremendous response to my request for recipe testers. I have been literally inundated with e-mails from scores of very talented and enthusiastic people. Did I mention that I’m overwhelmed? I wish I could choose all of you, but then you’d all only need to test like a single recipe!

I had originally thought it would take a week to accumulate enough stellar testers, but I literally have received more volunteers than I can handle in just two days. So, I’m setting the cut-off date for the call for recipe testers to end tonight at midnight.

To everyone who has expressed interest in testing recipes: It’s going to take me a few days to sort through all the e-mails and make the difficult decision of who to choose, but I’ll be in touch before the end of next week with those who made the list.

And to everyone else, I want to express my gratitude for your interest in helping me, your kind words for my work, and most of all for your enthusiasm for cooking vegan! I’m sure you’d all do a great job testing and I only wish I didn’t have to keep the recipe testers to a manageable number because I know I’d enjoy working with you all.

Thanks so much for your support!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]