This Page

has been moved to new address

Recipe Testers Needed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vegan Planet: Recipe Testers Needed

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

 

Recipe Testers Needed

Special Announcement:  I’m busily working on another cookbook (yes, another one!). The recipes will soon be ready for testing, so I’m looking for a few dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers who would enjoy testing some of the recipes.

Here’s the criteria I’m looking for in a recipe tester. You should:
• enjoy cooking with a variety of vegan ingredients
• be detail-oriented and good at following recipes. (previous testing experience a plus)
• agree to provide a critique of each recipe tested. (ability to provide photos of tested recipes a plus)
• be willing to test at least 15 recipes between now and January 31st.

If this sounds like you and you’d like to help me out with some recipe testing, please send me an e-mail and tell me why you’d make a good tester.

I know there are lots of great testers out there, so let me hear from you no later than October 27th so I have time to make what I’m sure will be a very tough decision in choosing just a few wonderful cooks to help with the testing.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Robin, I don't if I qualify as a tester but I absolutely LOVE the Vegan Planet!
My daughter decided to go from veg to vegan and I decided to go from omnivore to vegan to support her. I am loving it and feeling great. I have many, many of your recipes and they are brilliant. I do make changes but could certainly refrain from that to test. The rest of my family eats everything but since I do the cooking, they have been eating vegan too!
Thank you for you recipes.
 
I would like to be a tester! I went to culinary school and am now working as a dietitian. I love cook, and have been veggie for over 5 years. :)
 
I would love to be a tester! I had been for 3 months and now have been vegan for 6 months :). I love cooking of any sorts and truely enjoy trying new exciting recipes. My son and husband love trying new foods also! Let me know if I may be of any assistance. I also love photographing food and talking about food lol
 
I'd be up for that! I love new recipes & have access to most ingredients. I haven't eaten meat in 21 years, am vegan, and love to try new recipes. Let me know! Oh yes, and I am Canadian, so your critiques would of course be very polite!! LOL
 
I'd love to help!
Although I don't have previous testing experience, I cook something new and awesome almost every night. I'm great at following directions and I'd be glad to take pictures for you.
You'll give me something to look forward to on the cold winter nights.
 
The call for recipe testers will close tonight (Oct 22) at midnights.

Many thanks to all who e-mailed me (and filled my inbox!) and also commented here and on Facebook. I've very grateful for your support.
 
I meant midnight, not midnights! -- but I guess "midnights" works too... ;)
 
Hi Robin -
I would very much appreciate being a tester - I have two of your books, and Vegan Planet is the one that helped me go from veg to vegan with ease. I love cooking and trying new recipes, and would love to be a part of this new endeavor! Cooking is definitely one of the things our family enjoys doing together - and with new recipes, oh boy - I can't wait! Thanks for the consideration!
 
Hey Robin, I would love to be a tester. I've been vegan and cooking vegan for 5 years. I've never been a tester before, but I have lots of experience with different recipes. I always follow recipes to the T when cooking and I love Vegan Planet (it was my first vegan cookbook). Another benefit if you pick me is you can have two taste-testers (my wife is vegan too, though she improvises with recipes a lot so I'll keep her away until the finished product).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]